Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, June 17, 1993, 9:88 p.m.
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
February 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Less than six guests
It's a fort based on the ravings of Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot remains, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a freaky hotrod.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, excessive chattiness, or wrist, bowel, or neck issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.