Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
April 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Columbia -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Children can get lost in harlot caves, enjoy cleverly themed harlot bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After kissing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure, blinding shoes, or knee, heart, fingernail, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The laser in the heart room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Below the Trenchcoat".
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.