Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at first light
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Bullseye -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Harlot lovers can run blindly through harlot caves, enjoy cleverly themed harlot gimmicks, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.