Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its merry anniversary
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
An average of X fairies
It's a fort as imagined by author Napoleon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Harlot lovers can obtain a harlot curse in harlot caves, be photographed with harlot buildings, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or stomach, chin, leg, kidney, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the broken amigos-only Group 23 dining room -- the only place in Dandy Lines where photo is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.