Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island ride during a moment of contemplation
Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island
April 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Pierre -- only with less Griffith Park and more harlots! Young ones can get lost in harlot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by harlot gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with head lice, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inexplicable missing kidneys, or ankle, attention-span, skin, chin, liver, or neck issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- One of the canoes was recorded to move similar to Merlin Jones.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.