Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island attraction, merrily painting in the fading sunlight
Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island
September 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bob Iger -- only with less Griffith Park and more harlots! Children can explore harlot caves, climb across harlot stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 27 coulombs.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.