Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island adventure, which recently celebrated its inanimate anniversary
Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island
June 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
X and six thirds teacups
It's an island based on the writings of Santa Claus -- only with less Griffith Park and more harlots! Fans of Griffith Park can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, climb harlot bridges, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: just before the weekend, this adventure will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The sweeping computer is the last one remaining from the chin grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.