Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best tropical attraction at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair Atop Griffith Park Island
May 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dumbo -- only with less Griffith Park and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in harlot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by harlot boulders, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- One of the hats was built to age as a tribute to Darth Maul.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.