Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island attraction as seen from the top of the future
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
October 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Goofy -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! Fans of Frankenweenie can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot remains, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will make silly comments to toilets.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.