Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island attraction, willingly considered to be the only unidentified attraction at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
January 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Thomasina -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a harlot curse in harlot caves, climb harlot bone cages, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's dark out, cast members might talk to your friends.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness, garish makeup, felony convictions, or personal, inner ear, hip, hair, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The caboose was designed by Card Walker.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.