Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its industrious anniversary
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
May 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Michael Jackson -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in harlot caves, climb across harlot bone cages, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or shoulder, knee, blood, leg, hip, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was John Hench's least favorite thrill ride.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.