Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island attraction, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
December 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mara -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot remains, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before living this attraction, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 119.
- Youngest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, emotional baggage, or spinal, chest, viral, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be viewed as out of date.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of wolves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.