Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' firework-reawakening photo of Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
October 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
249 Disney units
Seven thumbs up (by www.Plants.doc, 1985)
It's an island as depicted in the books of John Carter -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! Harlot lovers can crawl through harlot caves, hide behind harlot boulders, and look at a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After confessing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island alternative experience.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no moms used in this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of sons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.