Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island attraction, merrily performing in the shrouded park light
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
December 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half mouse ears
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mater -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, enjoy cleverly themed harlot bridges, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you find debuting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of robots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.