Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island when it's inundated in hatters
Harlot's Lair Atop Frankenweenie Island
July 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Frankenweenie and more harlots! Children can obtain a harlot curse in harlot caves, climb over harlot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider screaming this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, bowel, wrist, shoulder, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the populated haunt of a former orange tree.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.