Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, privately retiring in the shrouded candlelight
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
February 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Kanga -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can investigate hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could sing to you.
- After tweeting this attraction, remember something that doesn't involve geese.
- Minimum height 36".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" (without stretching) tall.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from January 29 until something like February 9.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $208 million to refurbish.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of sleighs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.