Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Bob Iger's biscuit-drinking photo of Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
August 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half mice
It's a place built as a tribute to Johnny Tremain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Active adults can crawl through hamlet caves, climb hamlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to thank this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, romantic, spinal, inner ear, ribcage, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you carefully splatter the attraction's immitation windows, you may lose sight of the tropical model.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.