Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
August 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no ghouls used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.