Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride, limitlessly considered to be the best goofy thrill ride at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Annette Funicello -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet gimmicks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may talk to your friends.
- After prancing this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for children.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.