Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction during repairs
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
March 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Marc Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can explore hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children.
- This was one of the so-called "P ticket" attractions.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.