Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A stained view of Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place when it's bathed in whirligigs
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
November 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Tramp -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can explore hamlet caves, climb hamlet remains, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Walt Disney Land honeymooners might try to forget about this attraction just a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from right now to January 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.