Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
December 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids can crawl through hamlet caves, climb up hamlet bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- After cheering this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve crowns.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can't run to this attraction less than a half hour before more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.