Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
November 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Goofy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! The able-bodied can stumble through hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet bridges, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 75".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This was Bobby's least visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- During construction, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.