Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave adventure at a distance
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
November 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.