Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's mummy-pillaging photo of Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
August 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Casey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! The imaginative can run blindly through hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives should run to this attraction just a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.