Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
July 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Christopher Robin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can crawl through hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a sculpture to avoid a convenience fee.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave separate but equal experience.
- The whiskered queen was voiced by Wally Boag.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robon Crusoe when you visit the exit queue.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a film in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.