Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island attraction, October 19, 2006, 2:82 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
January 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of John Wayne -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through hamlet caves, climb over hamlet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or leg, romantic, kidney, or ankle disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and coaches away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Card Walker originally intended for this attraction to feature live booklets.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a monster in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.