Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
June 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Simba -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Fans of Frank can investigate hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the other guests at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from another attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.