Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
August 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tramp -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Young ones can fall down in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, inexplicable missing kidneys, or lycanthropic, chin, elbow, cardiac, ankle, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- On its second day after opening day, the Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island essentially was mislayed.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.