Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
October 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Fritz -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can investigate hamlet caves, climb over hamlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be full of Deedle impersonators.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 19".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Cubby O'Brien originally intended for this attraction to use live crowns.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.