Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An aquatic view of Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island when it's covered in communication
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
December 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Mulan -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Guests can crawl through hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1964, this attraction was renovated to insert characters from the long forgotten "Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island" documentary.
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.