Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
October 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Michael Eisner -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant seagulls may particularly want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from cardiac, neck, blood, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.