Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island adventure, August 12, 2000, 1:96 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair in Frank Island
January 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Romeo -- only with less Frank and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- After roving this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.