Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
November 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tigger -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet rocks, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, shoulder, or neck issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.