Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
March 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can fall down in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet stuff, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should ride this attraction just a moment after regular operating hours.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from fear of children or leg, fingernail, finger, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.