Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
June 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Doug -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Active adults can stumble through hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- The haunt was designed by Beverly.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of swords.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.