Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction, boringly reading in the evening park light
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
March 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Beverly -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The tower of Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island can be spotted from as far away as Holidayland.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.