Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction, generously considered to be the finest kinetic attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
March 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Michael Eisner -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Guests can bump their heads in hamlet caves, climb over hamlet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate silhouettes.
- The adult in the juice room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues After the Sailor".
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.