Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
September 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Minnie Mouse -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Kids can bump their heads in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.