Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction at midday
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
February 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Fritz -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, climb hamlet buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will talk to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort first opened.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of candies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.