Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island attraction during repairs
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
January 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Gus -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Children can fall down in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Schweitzer interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.