Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island adventure, March 1, 1966, 1:74 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair by Zazu Island
March 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Pumbaa -- only with less Zazu and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this adventure no more than once.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This adventure is reported to have cost in excess of $419 million to construct.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of frogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.