Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction during construction
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
December 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ursula -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more hamlets! Guests can run blindly through hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet bridges, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 47".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.