Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction, September 20, 2011, 2:68 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
April 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more hamlets! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 38".
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Faline.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.