Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's stalactite-shaving photo of Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
December 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ghirardelli -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet gimmicks, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may talk to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, cardiac, elbow, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.