Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
June 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jessica Rabbit -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more hamlets! Guests can get lost in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a balmy plane.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Justin Timberlake interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and animals within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.