Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island, a favorite attraction of Huey
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
March 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Yen Sid -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet stuff, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to talk to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Genie was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of bananas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.