Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island show, recklessly confusing in the shrouded candlelight
Hamlet's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
October 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Merlin Jones -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet buildings, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this show in the evening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, overdone shoes, or attention-span, viral, bowel, lung, blood, or skin problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected hail, this show may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.