Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, merrily considered to be the best southern attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
November 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 49".
- Driver must be at least 38" (dripping wet) tall.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 39 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former character.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of rogues.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.