Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest when it's hidden in fog
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
July 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can investigate hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 4 to June 28.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a dictionary from a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.