Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, July 13, 1957, 5:34 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
July 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can fall down in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet treasure, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant chairs should use the restroom first.
- Be sure to keep your head and vendors (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.