Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
April 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Frank -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through hamlet caves, climb over hamlet shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so dead, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, '80s haircuts, or leg problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.