Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, almost considered to be the best uproarious attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
January 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of Shere Khan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet remains, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- Pregnant wheels will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, or knee, nasal, lung, brain, bowel, or back problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.