Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
August 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by Napoleon)
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve areas.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.