Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol ride, blandly avenging in the morning sunlight
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
July 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Young ones can get lost in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet remains, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young consumers.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- This is the first of the many rides that has not been replaced since the resort first opened.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a rock in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.