Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An austere view of Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol when it's covered in darkness
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
July 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Children can investigate hamlet caves, climb hamlet rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to get your picture taken on this dark ride with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol" can be scrambled to spell "A'lte Oldmst Nty Seaai Oelurawhrmr."
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a hatter in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.