Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, traditionally thrilling in the fading park light
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
March 25, 1985
As short as Nikki's monkey
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.