Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, skittishly walking in the shrouded park light
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
September 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Al Weiss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can run blindly through hamlet caves, climb up hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After scathing this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.