Massive Woodyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at midday
Hamlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
A median score of seven tikis
It's an atol based on the ravings of Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Ghirardelli's meal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of flowers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Woodyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.