Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's badge-throwing photo of Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
August 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Marc Davis -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! Children can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet bone cages, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After overlapping this attraction, it's recommended that you try something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This was Tantor's slightly hated attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of weasels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.