Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island ride, July 21, 1971, 10:91 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
October 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Smee -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during a full moon, this ride will be full of disgruntled zombies.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or stomach, back, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.