Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island ride as seen from the top of the firehouse
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
June 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tonka -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! Kids can run blindly through hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet treasure, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Because it is so cool, experts recommend that you ride this ride after the holidays.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, weird allergies, felony convictions, or intestinal, fingernail, viral, personal, cardiac, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- One of the sinks was constructed to look as a tribute to Ariel.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.