Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's rainbow-dooming photo of Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
September 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Popeye -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to enter a show vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this show will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this show, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.