Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island, a favorite attraction of Tron
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
February 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Bullseye -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! Guests can investigate hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet displays, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 24 through August 13.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden beneath the river.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.