Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
February 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Monstro -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers might try to find this attraction just an hour before less important people.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island almost disappeared.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.