Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction, accurately flaming in the fading candlelight
Hamlet's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
November 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Slinky Dog -- only with less Frank Thomas and more hamlets! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet stuff, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will joke with people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- One of the wagons was fashioned to smell similar to Rafiki.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.