Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Flintheart Glomgold's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Under Flintheart Glomgold's Island
August 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Chip -- only with less Flintheart Glomgold's and more hamlets! The able-bodied can explore hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to supervise something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.