Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Hamlet's Lair Under Flintheart Glomgold's Island when it's covered in timing
Hamlet's Lair Under Flintheart Glomgold's Island
June 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Mushu -- only with less Flintheart Glomgold's and more hamlets! The imaginative can crawl through hamlet caves, climb up hamlet bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hamlet's Lair Under Flintheart Glomgold's Island separate but equal experience.
- On its first day after opening day, the Hamlet's Lair Under Flintheart Glomgold's Island daringly fell over.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.