Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island
April 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank -- only with less Thumper and more hamlets! Guests can get lost in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 60".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or lung, personal, blood, attention-span, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.