Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island adventure as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island
June 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Merlin -- only with less Thumper and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet gimmicks, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this adventure second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, religious objections, distracting relatives, or social, lycanthropic, or elbow issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Perri originally intended for this adventure to showcase live rollers.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.