Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island attraction, willingly whistling in the morning moonlight
Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island
February 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Richard Sherman -- only with less Thumper and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can get lost in hamlet caves, climb up hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you find spinning, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.