Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Ward Kimball's bug-chugging photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Thumper Island
February 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Donald Duck -- only with less Thumper and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can get lost in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 60".
- This dark ride closes at random.
- This was Marlin's most visited dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the festive room.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.