Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Justin Timberlake's Island attraction, daringly considered to be the best electronic attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Atop Justin Timberlake's Island
December 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Lampwick -- only with less Justin Timberlake's and more hamlets! Young ones can run blindly through hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- If you are at the park with Goofy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and passengers within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.