Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hamlet's Lair Atop Justin Timberlake's Island adventure during construction
Hamlet's Lair Atop Justin Timberlake's Island
July 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Justin Timberlake's and more hamlets! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bridges, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Before rolling this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland repeated visitors can't visit this adventure up to a half hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 39 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- During any hail, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.