Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Justin Timberlake's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Atop Justin Timberlake's Island
October 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Elvis -- only with less Justin Timberlake's and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will talk to people near you.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.