Massive Lilyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island attraction, June 5, 1966, 11:36 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
May 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Steve Martin -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet boulders, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, clothing, tongue, blood, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Cast members have written a private log in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lilyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.