Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island attraction, January 3, 2003, 11:76 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
November 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tarzan -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! The imaginative can run blindly through hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet rocks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Photos," Disneyland executives can't enjoy this attraction up to a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.