Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island, a favorite attraction of Lillian
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
November 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Kids can fall down in hamlet caves, climb up hamlet shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Pregnant teachers should ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have custom specticles.
- It is said that Belle's frozen sailor is kept beneath this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a dictionary in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=829973: "potential hole" undefined state . Procedure aborted.