Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island attraction, terminally healing in the shrouded park light
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
June 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up (from Chip)
It's an island as depicted in the books of Herbie -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Young ones can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, knee, neck, social, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no pacifiers used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.