Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island attraction, October 19, 2005, 10:87 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
August 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Marty Sklar -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can fall down in hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should bypass this attraction half an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Incredible was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when creeping Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a locked area within a Dalmatian in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.