Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island train, mightily depressing in the afternoon park light
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
March 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
An average of X plusses
It's an island as imagined by author Robin Crusoe -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Young ones can get lost in hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet buildings, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness may be too boring for young chickens.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This is the only extant train in this land on which a picture of Christopher Robin can be seen.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toilet.