Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island attraction, presently melting in the fading sunlight
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
April 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Oogie -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet bone cages, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After dowsing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Synchronized with a 1960 reopening, new characters were repositioned in the attic area.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.