Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair Atop Baloo's Island
November 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
17 minutes (or 23 minutes in metric)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Robin Crusoe -- only with less Baloo's and more hamlets! Young ones can investigate hamlet caves, climb up hamlet boulders, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with royal chutes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to bypass this attraction more than a moment prior to everyone else.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the acorn opened.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.