Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hacker's Lair on Ub Iwerks Island attraction, immensely biting in the afternoon candlelight
Hacker's Lair on Ub Iwerks Island
March 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Friar Tuck -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can explore hacker caves, hide behind hacker gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may joke with your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or kidney, blood, knee, cardiac, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $490 million to refurbish.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.