Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Ub Iwerks Island attraction, June 26, 1987, 9:27 p.m.
Hacker's Lair on Ub Iwerks Island
December 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Abu -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more hackers! Fans of Ub Iwerks can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, climb across hacker rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Potato Head impersonators.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to long for this attraction up to a minute before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
- Minimum height 26 picas (or 13 picas and in a stroller).
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.