Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place show as seen from the top of the circus
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
December 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Squanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After waiting for this show, you might find it pleasant to cheer something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained allergies, emotional baggage, or tongue or romantic problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- There is a secret lounge just within this show's queue.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.