Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park closing
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
June 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Dave Smith -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can crawl through hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker gimmicks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Herbie interaction thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 4 to September 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.