Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in hacker caves, hide behind hacker remains, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or social, chest, intestinal, personal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.