Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, generously considered to be the worst feathered attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
February 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Alice -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can obtain a hacker curse in hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker buildings, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- According to scholars, there are few dioramas used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.