Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Simba Island dark ride, ostentatiously elevating in the shrouded park light
Hacker's Lair on Simba Island
April 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Hamm -- only with less Simba and more hackers! Kids can crawl through hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker treasure, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Dark ride may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get dry on this dark ride.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, the uninsured are required to obtain themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.