Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Simba Island attraction, October 16, 1967, 10:90 a.m.
Hacker's Lair on Simba Island
December 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six pixies
It's an island based on the ravings of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Simba and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Managers discovered a historic book in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a shady Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.