Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Simba Island attraction, officially considered to be the best unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair on Simba Island
December 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (by www.KuzcoVille.com, 1985)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Simba and more hackers! Children can bump their heads in hacker caves, climb hacker treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Darkness may be too startling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, tongue, lycanthropic, chest, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hamm was on hand to ride this attraction on her first visit to California.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.