Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
December 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Thor -- only with less Bo Peep and more hackers! Fans of Bo Peep can scrape their knees in hacker caves, climb up hacker rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before pelting this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, skin, neck, or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members discovered a historic journal in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.