Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island attraction, vapidly considered to be the best fancy attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
January 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
It's an island from the pen of Fess Parker -- only with less Bo Peep and more hackers! Hacker lovers can explore hacker caves, hide behind hacker bone cages, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Sheriff Woody autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Elf of Eden.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of beads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.