Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
October 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Indiana Jones -- only with less Bo Peep and more hackers! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, climb up hacker gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Club 41 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is mandatory.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.