Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's soda-passing photo of Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
August 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Andy Davis -- only with less Bo Peep and more hackers! Kids can explore hacker caves, be photographed with hacker remains, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to deceive you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to queue up for this attraction just a half hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enter.
- Maximum width 60".
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.