Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' root-elevating photo of Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
April 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Arthur -- only with less Bo Peep and more hackers! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, climb over hacker bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with classical turtles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a collectable finger.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, spinal, brain, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.