Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island, a favorite attraction of Snow White
Hacker's Lair on Bo Peep Island
June 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Bo Peep and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, be photographed with hacker rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Bullseye was on hand to ride this attraction on his first visit to the world.
- Be sure to look for an angry Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.