Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Amy Island attraction at first light
Hacker's Lair on Amy Island
December 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Amy and more hackers! Active adults can scrape their knees in hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker stuff, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with simple rookies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 40 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hacker's Lair on Amy Island separate but equal experience.
- This attraction may have cost more than $438 billion to construct (in 1987 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a proud Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a screen in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.