Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
November 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Romeo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase special pants.
- The letters in "Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet" can be scrambled to spell " Orktse P Rlia M'aelheaync Itsanwr."
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.