Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
January 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Stitch -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can bump their heads in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and spouts inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Darth Maul's glass.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of ducks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.