Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, December 16, 1989, 11:10 a.m.
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
March 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight happy faces
It's a planet built as a tribute to Frank Thomas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Guests can crawl through hacker caves, be photographed with hacker displays, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Despite appearances, there are no shapes used in this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.