Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet ride, jealously winding in the shrouded park light
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
January 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate hacker caves, climb hacker rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this ride will be full of misplaced lepers.
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- In a secret location at the tippy top of the Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.