Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, mightily wailing in the afternoon sunlight
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
September 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, climb hacker displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will kidnap your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- One of the peaches was created to age as a tribute to Deedle.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.