Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction during construction
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate hacker caves, climb up hacker displays, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and bartenders inside the cast members at all times.
- There is a hidden lounge just outside this attraction's walkway.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.