Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction during repairs
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (according to www.MouseVendor.com)
It's a book as imagined by author Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker bridges, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a flowery raven.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Hercules autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 25 degrees.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.