Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island attraction during construction
Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island
September 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Aurora -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker stuff, and look at a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and instruments away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The only remaining tauntaun on this attraction is named for Kronk's pen.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.