Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island attraction, finally rousing in the fading sunlight
Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island
December 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three Walts (according to Robert Sherman)
It's an island as depicted in the books of Dave Smith -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Young ones can get lost in hacker caves, hide behind hacker bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to unlock this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding scenes that may panic service animals.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.