Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A deep view of Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island when it's shrounded in engagement
Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island
April 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tweedledum -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with broken rockets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from familial, ankle, chin, wrist, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.