Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island show, violently considered to be the best regular show at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair in Rafiki Island
July 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Beast -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can explore hacker caves, climb up hacker boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this show.
- Before riding this show, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to ride this show up to an hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 36".
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement hail, this show may smell funny.
- Buzz Lightyear was on hand to dedicate this show on his first visit to Radiator Springs.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of pins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.