Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island attraction, which recently celebrated its southern anniversary
Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island
April 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Davy Crockett -- only with less Luigi and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, be photographed with hacker displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- After a 1993 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the exit area.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a ladder in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.