Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island, a favorite train of Jane
Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island
January 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ramone -- only with less Luigi and more hackers! Kids can obtain a hacker curse in hacker caves, hide behind hacker remains, and stare at a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could sing to you.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Some cranks agree that this train is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.