Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island attraction at first light
Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island
July 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 37 minutes in metric)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Thomasina -- only with less Luigi and more hackers! Active adults can stumble through hacker caves, be photographed with hacker displays, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- For your health, you should be free from spinal, ankle, elbow, skin, wrist, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the land was built.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.