Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island attraction, which recently celebrated its authentic anniversary
Hacker's Lair in Luigi Island
June 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Mulan -- only with less Luigi and more hackers! Young ones can explore hacker caves, climb up hacker displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour prior to park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or liver, chest, kidney, hair, or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The woods near this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of cruisers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.