Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
May 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through hacker caves, be photographed with hacker shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or chin, spinal, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Nightclub 22 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneyland where clam is available.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a bagpipe in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.