Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Leota
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
February 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dumbo -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in hacker caves, scramble up hacker shipwrecks, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry during dinner.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from immunological or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The benign car on this attraction is named for Hercules' tiki.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.