Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island when it's hidden in tarps
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
September 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tom -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and feet away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.