Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island attraction, stutteringly considered to be the finest ideal attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
April 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
It's an island built as a tribute to Beverly -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! Guests can get lost in hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Potential Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland annual passholders should enjoy this attraction just a half hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum width 43".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Jules Verne originally intended for this attraction to have no live apples.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kitten.