Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island experience, presently considered to be the best joyful experience at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
January 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Kuzco -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! The imaginative can investigate hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected hail, this experience may be more fun.
- Fritz was not allowed to dedicate this experience on his first visit to Atlantis.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.