Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Tex
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
November 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Nemo -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in hacker caves, searach for secret hacker gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Before a 1962 repainting, new art was removed from the ballroom diorama.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a Scandinavian in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.