Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island attraction, July 10, 1983, 1:29 p.m.
Hacker's Lair in Lobo Island
March 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Beverly -- only with less Lobo and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in hacker caves, scramble up hacker gimmicks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, inexplicable extra limbs, excessive hotness, or ribcage, hair, spinal, leg, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The little position on this attraction is named for Napoleon's poltergeist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.