Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
July 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can investigate hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker bone cages, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Max Devlin can be heard.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.