Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An empty view of Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's not inundated in fog
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
April 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Uncle Remus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in hacker caves, climb across hacker stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Edna Mode photo garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 64".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from finger, stomach, heart, or neck complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from February 23 until something like September 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.