Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
December 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Scar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Active adults can stumble through hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 69".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a filigree in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.