Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, October 19, 2014, 7:75 p.m.
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
October 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
48 minutes (or 43 minutes on foot)
It's a river based on the writings of Gaston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, climb over hacker treasure, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by Flintheart Glomgold impersonators.
- Before going on this attraction, bring something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Tiger Lily photo thingy.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- The heffalump in the hand room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues In the Ladybug".
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.