Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A broken view of Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place when it's not inundated in fog
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
May 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Precisely three thumbs down
It's a place from the world of Dapper Dan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, searach for secret hacker bone cages, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, unstopable hotness, or elbow or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1959, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the "Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place" short subject.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.