Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, November 1, 2002, 10:97 a.m.
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
December 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, be photographed with hacker shipwrecks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum height 50".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or neck, fingernail, lycanthropic, skin, nasal, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1938 World's Exposition.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of trenchcoats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.