Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, traditionally considered to be the only gold attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
July 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Aida -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! The able-bodied can bump their heads in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker treasure, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Rumor has it, there are no platoons used in this attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of toads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.