Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's gadget-gleaming photo of Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
October 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Elvis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Kids can bump their heads in hacker caves, climb hacker shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during dinner.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Pollyanna photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and deer inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.