Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book thrill ride during repairs
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
September 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Timon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Young ones can fall down in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker shipwrecks, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this thrill ride in the morning.
- For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or romantic, lycanthropic, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and caverns away from the thrill ride at most times.
- In concert with a 1994 reworking, new art was "plussed" in the miniatureroom area.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.