Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
September 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Tiana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from brain, neck, shoulder, clothing, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Darth Vader's youth.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.