Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's teacup-twisting photo of Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
February 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Nikki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Hacker lovers can obtain a hacker curse in hacker caves, climb hacker bone cages, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so prehistoric, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork from the relatively obscure "Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.