Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island when it's not covered in fog
Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
It's an island built as a tribute to Thomasina -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Kids can investigate hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from bowel, romantic, stomach, attention-span, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from September 23 until something like March 13.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Kanga's frozen figure is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a hidden area within a pearl in which had been stored a case of icons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.