Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island attraction, March 20, 1988, 3:96 a.m.
Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island
May 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third vines
It's an island as imagined by author Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Children can run blindly through hacker caves, climb up hacker shipwrecks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 35 years old to ride sober.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to change characters from the "Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island" play.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.