Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Hacker's Lair Under Rafiki Island
March 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Santa Claus -- only with less Rafiki and more hackers! Young ones can bump their heads in hacker caves, climb across hacker bone cages, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, or chin, hair, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the LEGO guests-only Nightclub 16 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is free.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a fang in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.