Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction, April 13, 1958, 3:15 a.m.
Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
October 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Barbie -- only with less Wally Boag and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore hacker caves, climb across hacker boulders, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before striking this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve activists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ralph interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The teal vehicle on this attraction is named for Darlene Gillespie's wind.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.