Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction during repairs
Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
November 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Marc Davis -- only with less Wally Boag and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker bridges, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, record something longer.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.