Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
December 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tron -- only with less Wally Boag and more hackers! Children can crawl through hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Incredible autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.