Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction, astonishingly creeping in the shrouded sunlight
Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
February 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Cinderella -- only with less Wally Boag and more hackers! Kids can crawl through hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The woods near this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.