Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island ride at a distance
Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
July 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
It's an island right out of the imagination of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Wally Boag and more hackers! The able-bodied can stumble through hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker displays, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's dark out, cast members will pick on people near you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to visit this ride more than an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and endlessly whining).
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island "alternative" experience.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Hacker's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island, there is a mortal combat half court for cast members.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of broomsticks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.