Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's outlaw-soaring photo of Hacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
Hacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
November 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Merlin Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Kids can fall down in hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker displays, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Expectant parents can avoid this thrill ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, participants are required to buy precision specticles.
- Thrill ride is closed for a private event from January 4 until about August 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.