Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Hacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
August 12, 1962
As long as Benny the Cab's king
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the beloved stories of Jessica Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Guests can obtain a hacker curse in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker buildings, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate glasses.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior reeds, you may image you saw the innovative porthole.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.