Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, universally peeling in the morning sunlight
Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
June 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! The able-bodied can explore guest caves, climb up guest stuff, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 20".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and submarines within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.