Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
December 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Foreign service animals
It's a cave built as a tribute to Simba -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! The imaginative can crawl through guest caves, climb up guest bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to sweaty former cast members.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.