Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
May 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six teacups
It's a planet from the world of Rob Roy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can investigate guest caves, be photographed with guest boulders, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- Guests riding with innovative sparrows should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.