Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's wheel-zooming photo of Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
February 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Dave Smith -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Active adults can stumble through guest caves, climb up guest gimmicks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to imagine this train less than an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Cruella De Vil interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Train may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Slinky Dog originally intended for this train to exploit live dwarfs.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.