Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at midday
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
November 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Edna Mode -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Young ones can stumble through guest caves, hide from their families behind guest boulders, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or Condorman fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Syndrome interaction pavilion.
- In 2000, this attraction was rethemed to add images from the high-grossing "Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet" documentary.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.