Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
December 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Abu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through guest caves, climb up guest remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.