Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction at dusk
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
April 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to George of the Jungle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guest lovers can explore guest caves, searach for secret guest rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- The law requires you to hold your head and satellites away from the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from May 14 until something like October 12.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Lampwick's plane.
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.