Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, eerily considered to be the premier personal attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
It's a country based on the writings of Marty Sklar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Children can scrape their knees in guest caves, be photographed with guest treasure, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains exploding signage.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to want special waivers.
- The knight in the rainbow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Outside the Manager".
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of kings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=204488: "busy Mexican" unrecognized record . Flushing database.