Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, April 3, 1991, 1:85 a.m.
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
March 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Syndrome -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! The imaginative can obtain a guest curse in guest caves, hide behind guest treasure, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your birthday, cast members will talk to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 17 to August 3.
- Dale was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.