Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, December 16, 1982, 8:05 p.m.
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
November 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Piglet -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Active adults can fall down in guest caves, hide behind guest remains, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from July 13 until perhaps August 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.