Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
June 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Tommy Cole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in guest caves, read misspelled signs about guest rocks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1977 reopening, new parents were jazzed up in the entrance area.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.