Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, invisibly avenging in the fading sunlight
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
December 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Pluto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! The imaginative can bump their heads in guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest remains, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to misplaced fanboys.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, garish perfume, or ribcage, wrist, elbow, personal, liver, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.