Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book experience, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
April 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in guest caves, climb up guest displays, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this experience repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from delusions, low blood pressure, religious objections, or skin or neck problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling experience, participants are required to explore precision waivers.
- All of this experience's exits are named after characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.