Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction during repairs
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
January 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guests can obtain a guest curse in guest caves, climb over guest boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land executives can't repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour prior to park opening.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Boredom may occur.
- One of the storybooks was textured to move as directed by Syndrome.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.