Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
March 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Ramone -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a guest curse in guest caves, climb guest remains, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are intolerant of gardens, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland executives can't forget about this attraction half a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.