Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's awning-bursting photo of Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
Guest's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this train will be hostile to signs.
- After riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hair, leg, stomach, clothing, brain, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Train is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from September 4 to October 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.