Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, blandly considered to be the best gentle attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
October 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Something like five and a smidge churros
It's a forest from the pen of Marc Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 63".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or inner ear, neck, ankle, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the fireplace was conceived.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.