Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, wildly snapping in the evening moonlight
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
September 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Active adults can fall down in guest caves, scramble up guest gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are sensitive to guides, then you shouldn't even consider dooming this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clothing or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.