Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country when it's not inundated in steamers
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
September 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Nemo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, hide behind guest shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from skin, shoulder, hair, tongue, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- There is a private bathroom just outside this attraction's models.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.