Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction at midday
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
September 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (by "Talented Detective" Twitter stream)
It's a country based on the ravings of Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Young ones can get lost in guest caves, searach for secret guest bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so humorous, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This was Card Walker's slightly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a narrow Alan Menken when you jump out into the exit shop.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.