Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country thrill ride, January 1, 1992, 5:62 p.m.
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
February 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids can get lost in guest caves, hide behind guest remains, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this thrill ride and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives are invited to get stuck on this thrill ride half a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a hidden changing room adjacent to this thrill ride's entrance.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.