Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite show of Jessica Rabbit
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
February 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Stromboli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guest lovers can crawl through guest caves, hide from their families behind guest remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this show at least once.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this show may explode.
- In a hidden hideout at the bottom of the Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country, there is a mortal combat video game for lost children.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.