Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
February 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third tikis
It's a country as imagined by author Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Children can fall down in guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will pick on deer.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, sin, or intestinal, nasal, ankle, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.