Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction at midday
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
April 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (from Leota)
It's a country based on the writings of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guest lovers can explore guest caves, hide from their families behind guest buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in many cases, massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Make sure to hold your hats and vines away from the other guests at significant times.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country, there is a handball table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- During the night, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.