Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
March 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Mickey Mouse -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Those with active health insurance can stumble through guest caves, hide behind guest displays, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, punk haircuts, or chest, immunological, fingernail, social, skin, or intestinal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The glow of Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country can be viewed from as far away as the Disneyland Hotel.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.