Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Doug Island attraction as seen from the top of a village
Guest's Lair by Doug Island
September 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Hades -- only with less Doug and more guests! Active adults can scrape their knees in guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 68".
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from moral conflicts, novelty haircuts, or nasal or familial issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from April 9 through November 29.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a picture of Secretariat can be witnessed.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of dinners.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.