Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Doug Island adventure, February 9, 2012, 8:98 a.m.
Guest's Lair by Doug Island
December 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (by www.YesterChild.com)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Condorman -- only with less Doug and more guests! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, read misspelled signs about guest gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Annette Funicello interaction pavilion.
- For your health, you should be free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, odd extra limbs, emotional baggage, or romantic or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During inclement hail, this adventure may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.