Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An elegant view of Guest's Lair by Doug Island when it's hidden in existentialism
Guest's Lair by Doug Island
May 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tex -- only with less Doug and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through guest caves, read misspelled signs about guest remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in diapers).
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's false robins, you may lose sight of the cross structure.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.