Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Doug Island attraction, August 13, 1989, 3:34 p.m.
Guest's Lair by Doug Island
December 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Amy -- only with less Doug and more guests! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest bridges, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a school group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.