Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island
July 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of King Arthur -- only with less Yale Gracey and more guests! Active adults can get lost in guest caves, climb up guest rocks, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The comment about captives is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.