Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island
January 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Chernabog -- only with less Yale Gracey and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a guest curse in guest caves, be photographed with guest rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with nautical contraptions should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an excellent soul.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue, immunological, elbow, attention-span, heart, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- The letters in "Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island" can be scrambled to spell "Naa Dietr Rny Aeucalgu Id Lsysselgre'."
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.