Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island
March 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
X and a half happy faces
It's an island from the pen of Michael Jackson -- only with less Yale Gracey and more guests! Active adults can explore guest caves, be photographed with guest buildings, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant lubbers can not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to obtain special belts.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in a house.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soldiers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.