Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island attraction at midday
Guest's Lair Under Yale Gracey Island
December 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Nemo -- only with less Yale Gracey and more guests! Young ones can run blindly through guest caves, hide from their families behind guest bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from tongue, intestinal, romantic, or hip issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.