Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Quasimodo's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its cool anniversary
Guest's Lair Under Quasimodo's Island
July 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less Quasimodo's and more guests! Young ones can explore guest caves, climb up guest rocks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, try something softer.
- Minimum height 21".
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.