Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Guest's Lair Under Quasimodo's Island attraction, July 4, 1983, 11:79 p.m.
Guest's Lair Under Quasimodo's Island
November 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Chip -- only with less Quasimodo's and more guests! Active adults can bump their heads in guest caves, climb over guest displays, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- After peeling this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Oogie autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.