Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Benji Island experience during construction
Guest's Lair Under Benji Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank -- only with less Benji and more guests! Children can stumble through guest caves, be photographed with guest gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this experience multiple times.
- After going on this experience, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The abandoned structures behind this experience are the realm of lost children.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.