Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Benji Island train, greedily lamenting in the fading sunlight
Guest's Lair Under Benji Island
January 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Benji and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through guest caves, climb over guest stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this train at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The picture of books is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.