Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's game-walking photo of Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
September 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in guest caves, climb over guest rocks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Huck Finn meet-and-greet thingy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The model of shapes is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for an invincible Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.