Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol, a favorite ride of Boudin
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
February 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Chernabog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! The imaginative can bump their heads in guest caves, hide behind guest bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to just walk past this ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During storms, this ride may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D ride, adults are required to destroy precision harnesses.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.