Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol show during repairs
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
April 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids can get lost in guest caves, climb over guest bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this show when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the only "X ticket" shows.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.