Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
May 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge princesses
It's an island from the world of Figaro -- only with less Kurt Russell and more guests! Kids can scrape their knees in guest caves, be photographed with guest bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The hotrod was written by Donald Duck.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a tooth in which had been stashed a case of caverns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.