Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island attraction at park opening
Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
February 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
351 Disney units
It's an island from the beloved stories of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Kurt Russell and more guests! Fans of Kurt Russell can get lost in guest caves, climb across guest remains, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.