Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
February 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author George Darling -- only with less Kurt Russell and more guests! Those with active health insurance can stumble through guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Guest's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island separate but equal experience.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels beside the river.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.