Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest
February 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
It's a forest as imagined by author Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can explore gimlet caves, climb up gimlet bone cages, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Guest in front must be at least 58" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.