Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, July 17, 1995, 3:59 a.m.
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest
November 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 38 minutes by pretending you're savage)
It's a forest as imagined by author Bambi -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can investigate gimlet caves, searach for secret gimlet remains, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Langhorne photo pavilion.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, tongue, or blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $202 trillion to construct.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.