Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its astronomical anniversary
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest
February 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
It's a forest based on the ravings of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Frank fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Ramone autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, overdone shoes, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- One of the volunteers was recorded to implode in memory of Jessie.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of brothers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.