Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island attraction during construction
Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island
January 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tron -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more gimlets! Guests can fall down in gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from June 18 until perhaps December 2.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Casino 79 lounge -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.