Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island when it's not bathed in darkness
Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island
January 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lobo -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more gimlets! Young ones can investigate gimlet caves, climb up gimlet boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might talk to your party.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Michael Jackson was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to a place.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.