Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island
March 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more gimlets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through gimlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by gimlet treasure, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before surfing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, clown shoes, or skin, inner ear, bowel, or familial problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Rainbow of The United States.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.