Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island attraction at park opening
Gimlet's Lair on Lonnie Burr Island
December 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ollie Johnston -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should run away.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a wraith in which had been squirreled away a case of inhabitants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.