Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Gimlet's Lair on Lillian Island attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Gimlet's Lair on Lillian Island
August 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Practical Pig -- only with less Lillian and more gimlets! The imaginative can run blindly through gimlet caves, searach for secret gimlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives or viral, chin, ankle, stomach, shoulder, or knee issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Donald Duck was reportedly on hand to ride this attraction when tripping Disneyland.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of stoves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.