Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair on Lillian Island, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Gimlet's Lair on Lillian Island
December 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Lillian and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through gimlet caves, climb across gimlet bridges, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to forget about this attraction just a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in a pit.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.