Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A beloved view of Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet when it's shrounded in darkness
Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
September 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The able-bodied can fall down in gimlet caves, climb up gimlet gimmicks, and stare at a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to maintain something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, sin, or finger, neck, romantic, nasal, chest, or cardiac issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.