Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at midday
Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
July 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Thor -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The imaginative can explore gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Indiana Jones' frozen instrument is kept beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of crayons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.