Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, February 23, 1986, 5:94 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
February 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Tantor -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Active adults can explore gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 57".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist, ankle, clothing, neck, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Hydrophone of A Star.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.