Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of America
Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
May 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Underdog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can stumble through gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet shipwrecks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on a bubble).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- The model of horseshoes is an obvious anachronism.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stored a case of souls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.