Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
March 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can scrape their knees in gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet remains, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction veterans have a detailed journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.