Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
March 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The imaginative can investigate gimlet caves, scramble up gimlet displays, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland pet owners are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lumière interaction location.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from May 31 to July 28.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no snapshots used in this attraction.
- During a private party, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canopy.